I have not been following the diet that my doctor told me to follow. Neither have I been taking the appetite suppressant that she prescribed me. I feel like such a failure. Why do I have zero discipline when it comes to my weight loss?
Its frustrating. I know I need to lose weight. For my health and so I feel better about myself. My family knows I need to lose weight. And they tell me all the time. Not in a mean way, but in a very concerned way. I just wish that they would offer to work out with me or give me healthy recipes or something constructive. Instead of just telling me what I already know.
Sigh.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're not taking the appetite suppressants??? Were you noticing any effectiveness when you first took them? I don't mean immediate results either. I mean, did you notice that you were less hungry/not hungry when you took them? I LOVED those when my doctor prescribed them for me. They worked wonders!!! Unfortunately the doctor I'm currently seeing won't prescribe them for me now. The fact that it's a prescription that has to be closely monitored deters a lot of doctors from prescribing it.
ReplyDeleteIf you and I lived closer I would ABSOLUTELY offer to work out with you. That's one of the troubles I have, too. I don't really have friends to work out with on a regular basis. I need that support/company/encouragement.
I have started walking though. Not every day by any mean, not yet, but it's a start. My goal is to be able to walk long distances without feeling winded and without my legs throbbing in pain by the middle of May. I don't want to be limping and gasping for breath when I'm walking through Philadelphia and part of New Jersey with my friend.
I hardly ever feel hungry. So the appetite suppressants didn't really do much for me. I have been eating more on a schedule though.
ReplyDelete